Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nighttime...

Well, I finally finished my roll of 35mm TRI-X, and being out of film, decided to leave my little cellulose heaven and go into the sissified world that is digital photography. Actually, to be totally honest, I like digital photography, and the instant gratification that it provides. There is just something about film, though, that I really love. Anywho, I decided to get out my digital last night and use the "night landscape" mode, just to see what would happen. I was actually pretty surprised. Some of the pictures came out pretty well, and I managed to get Venus in a few of them. Anywho, here are a few samples (click to make them big, they look better that way):


Looking at the mountains north of our apartment.


Looking west, the bright light in the sky is Venus, with Saturn above it.

Another view of Venus and Saturn, with the star Regulus above them to the left, and an airplane.

Anywho, thats about it for now. More later, take it easy, all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan's Mom said...

Really liking the twilight photos. It's hot here too: 106 degrees today; still 96 degrees tonight (9:36 p.m.) Does your apartment complex have a pool????? Love, Aunt Pat P.S. Happy early b'day AMY.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->