Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pack pack pack, all day long...

Well, I am finally in the home stretch at Schreiber (makers of fine cheeses that go everywhere. If you've ever had a cheeseburger, you've probably had our cheese.) It's my last week there, and I am kind of sad to leave it. I don't really mind the job, most of the time, and I like most of the people that I work with. But, things gotta keep on rollin'.

Amy is in a packing frenzy. I am looking forward to not working next week so that I can help out more, and generally pull my weight.

So, actually, other than the packing and the general disarray that has become our house (and in some ways our life, running this way and that) there isn't much to talk about. Hopefully more at a slightly later time.

Take it easy, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->