Saturday, June 23, 2007

Decisions, decisions...

Well, things are still going pretty well here in Tucson, though it is getting hotter. 105º today, it was 108º earlier this week. But, we're surviving it. I made us some Greek food today, it really came out pretty well. We had us some souvlaki and some salad. Not too bad for my first go round, if I do say so myself.

I finally found a place here that sells photo developing equipment, which is a good thing for me. It surprised me how few places sell that. I guess everyone is going digital nowadays, so oh well. I still like to shoot film. Anyway, this place (Jones Photo) also has a contest once each quarter for amatuers. The theme for the summer is "Downtown Tucson", and I am thinking about entering. I'm just not sure yet, just don't know what to do. So I guess I'll keep updating and let everyone know when I decide.

Anyway, just a quick update to say that we are doing ok. Take it easy, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->