Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let There Be Light...

Well, I managed to finish my workbench, mostly. I need to rewire the light fixture because I have changed my mind on the switch I am going to use, and I decided, bue to a mistake on my part, not to put doors on the shelves for right now.

Anywho, just a quick update on that project.

Here are some pictures:

Stack o' Lumber.

Cut stack o' lumber

More cut stack o' lumber

Lots of sawdust. And it gets everywhere. Everywhere.

The legs together, with the lower shelf attached.

Top on.

All done!

And with light.

That's really about it for now. Take it easy, all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

well done! It's not a proper garage without a workbench..

Looks great!

Jim

3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder, did I learn to use this? If so, good job. I have some shelves that could stand to be built
Luv
Mom

4:25 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

hellofa job, I'm sorry I couldn't have been there to help!!!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->