Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When it's springtime in Alaska...

It's forty below, Johnny Horton tells us. However, when it's January in Tucson, we sit in the mid-sixties.

Things here are going well, but kind of slow. I got a massive amount of laundry done yesterday, which was good. Amy is work, work, working on her capstone project, and it is looking really nice.

It's hard to get used to the weather here. I keep forgetting that it's only January, because it feels like mid-spring would in Logan. I don't miss the snow one bit, or the cold for that matter. But I do miss the seasons changing. Here, there are only two seasons, cold and hot, and if you just looked at pictures, you would notice no difference between them. But, I can deal with that, I suppose.

Anywho, thats about all for now. I leave you with a picture from last Saturday, from Sabino Canyon.

Take it easy, all.


Prickly Pear

1 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

nice photo, but I think you already knew I liked it.

I'll have to email you my photos. I finally got them scanned!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->