Monday, October 06, 2008

Building...

It's been a while since my last post, so I figured I would give a quick update.

Amy and I went home a few weekends back, to go to Jonathan Umbriaco's wedding. It was lovely, and it was good to see everyone. Congratulations to Jonathan and Christina.

I am going to be starting a bit of a project soon. I will be building a reloading bench in my garage, because right now all of my reloading equipment is living in the following places:

The box on the bottom has my press, my powder measure and such.


All of my bullets, powder, primers, dies, etc. live in the closet.

So, it will be nice to be able to reload again.

Here is a rough sketch of what the bench will look like:
My reloading bench. With plywood templates. Oooooo.

Well, that's really about it for now. Work is work, it is still pretty hot here.

Take it easy, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->