Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Second today...

Here we have it, folks, two posts in one day. What more could you want?

Anyway, I said earlier that I would update when I heard back on different things.

Firstly, I got the job that I interviewed for, that is very exciting, and my joy knows no bounds.

Also, I got my film processed today, and I would like to put in a plug for Photographic Works in Tucson, they were very friendly and provided excellent service. Check them out (click the words), maybe they have some services that you can use.

Here is what I got:

The mountains from our patio area.

Anyway, thats about it for now. Not much else to report.

Take it easy all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan's Mom said...

Jon!
Tell us more about the new job!!!!
Congrats. And yes, I will also put up a few photos on my blog which has been sadly neglected of late. Sigh.
Nice day here too: another location that can very nearly boast of an endless summer as well.
Love the Southwest Sunshine, eh?
Yours, Aunt Patsy

8:34 PM  
Blogger jake and erin said...

Congratulations on your boundless joy and gigantic calzones.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->