Monday, January 02, 2006

A big fat hello to Argentina!!!

Hey all, just wanted to make a quick post to say check out the new movie question on the side of the page, and to tell you that I am working on an awards page for those of you who can send me a right answer. Or a wrong answer, even, just send an answer. Cheat if you must. I know I tell you not to, but desperate times, etc., etc. Here's something new, a big hello to my cousin who is in Argentina and sent me an e-mail the other day. That's super cool, hopefully he can read this at some point. So we all know him, here are some pictures. They were taken with my phone, so pardon the not-so-great quality.



Here he is... whistling, maybe? (Actually, I think he was eating.)


Here he is looking all smooth in his sweet red leather jacket and supafly hat.


Hopefully, I can find some better pictures soon. Hopefully.

And since I'm posting, happy new year to everyone, hope that it will be a great one for all.
Keep it goin', cuz. We're pullin' for ya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan's Mom said...

Hi Jon,

I am checking all the blogs courtesy of the list published on Jim's new blog.
His is cool. I want some of what he's done: links etc.
Very busy here. We are now residents of Texas.
Film at eleven. Maybe.
Love, Aunt Patsy

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->