Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wentandunit

Sorry for the delay in the post, was waiting for pictures that I could show with it. Anywho, I am pleased to announce that on October 29, I finally, after knowing her for the last 10 years or so, asked the most beautiful, amazing, perfect girl in the entire world to marry me. Oh yeah, and she said yes. Yay for me and yay even more for us!!! Here are some pictures of the ring, and some of us:








The ring





How we will dress for the wedding.
(Actually, this is our Halloween costumes.)


Hopefully, more updates will be coming soon. Sorry for the wait, Patsy. Have a good one all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan's Mom said...

Dear Jon,
I love you too. I love you more when there's something new to read on your blog. I know, "get a life, Aunt Pat." but there ya go. I suppose I need to update MY blog as well? what's good for the goose.... til then.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Hey!! thanks for commenting on my blog. It means I found the Llama song! which I've put a link to on my own blog. Also like the mobius strip. very cool.
hope to you come back to my blog again. tell your friends.

by the way - nice rock (engagement ring) and congratulations.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Abbie C. said...

hi,just stumble to your blog from the blogger's next blog icon :)
nice ring you have here,I love it so much. hehe.. and congratulations in your new addition in the family.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->