Thursday, November 24, 2005

IE Problems

Hey everybody!
I just looked up my blog on internet explorer, and the formatting was a little wierd. But, I don't know how to fix it and not have everything change in firefox. And since I don't use internet explorer, I guess I am not going to change it. So, if the formatting and text size seems a bit wierd, then sorry. But I'm not sure how I can fix it. Anyway, I have added a fun new countdown clock to the side, and made it really big so everyone will notice it. Fun fun fun. Anywho, more later. Gotta run. Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan's Mom said...

Jon,
I really LIKE my personal Picklebilge icon. Way cool.
Thanks! Patsy

2:39 PM  
Blogger The Fusselman's said...

Hello - Are you ever going to update this?????!!!!!! Those are all just for you!!!!!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->