Sunday, July 31, 2005

Not quite as happy...

Well, we can dream. Not the best day for my team (Ferrari), but a decent day for my driver (Little Schumi). All in all, a decent race day, and my 'rents were able to record it so I can see more than the last 15 laps. Just couldn't get up at 5:00 am today, didn't have the gumption. Oh well, things could be worse. Hopefully, I will have some cool photos to show soon, because that would rock!!! More later.


PS -- I ask the 8-ball about the magical leprechauns, it said to ask again later. Things just don't go my way sometimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger wears thai pants said...

what in the world is with this whole 'stay cool' thing anyway? who are you?

4:15 PM  
Blogger wears thai pants said...

nomadic goat hearder?

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->