Saturday, July 30, 2005

Welcome back Schumi!!!

Hey all, sorry for the long wait. Things in the world of Formula One are finally seeming to look up. This weekend, we have the Hungarian Grand Prix, and Ferrari is back on the pole. About freakin' time. Now, if we can only hold the lead it will be a bright and happy Sunday.
In other news, I finally got a new cel phone, that has a battery talk time of more than 3 minutes. It hurts to get rid of the old t720, and all of my ringtones with it, but hey, sometimes these things must be done in the name of progress. Its a Moto v710, and it will take pictures and movies, and I think if I ask it right it will cook me breakfast and vacuum the floor. My aunt finally decided to sell her house (again) and is moving (again). Maybe we can get her into a house for more than a decade this time. And maybe magical leprechauns will bring me a pot of gold to pay my tuition. I don't hold my breath for either. Anywho, thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->