Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blah blah blah blah blah...

Well, not a lot to say this go round, so I'll try and keep things short. We are 108 days out from the wedding, so planning is getting pretty crazy. I am still searching for the tuxedos that I want, but it'll work. At least all the girls are dressed now.

Went down to Farmington on Sunday to help with yardwork in my grandpa's yard, and was able to get this picture:



That's my nephew Will. He has started walking now, so he gets everywhere and drives his mom nuts. He's fun though. I'll try and get some posted of the other kids as soon as I have them, so I can share them all.

Amy has been in Portland for the past few days, so things around here have been pretty lonely. And kind of dull. I have learned that I am a pretty boring person when left to my own devices. Oh well, she gets home today, so that will be good.

I am still making cheese, obviously, and things have really started to die off. Summer is my departments busy time apparently, so we are getting pretty slow now. Which is both good and bad, overtime sucks to work it but the money is great.

Anywho, I guess that I should go and get things ready for work, lunch and all that. Have a good one all, take it easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Nice picture. God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->